This fine oil comes from the pressed nuts of the Macadamia tree. It is a priceless delight for the skin and has proven itself to be one of the best regenerative oils available. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, and closely resembles sebum (the oil naturally produced by ones skin to help protect it).
Macadamia oil is a fabulous, protective oil with a high absorption rate and has been successfully used as a healing oil for scars, sunburns, minor wounds and other irritations.
Macadamia oil usage for skin and hair care:
1. Facial moisturizer.
2. Makeup Remover – You can also use macadamia oil to gently remove makeup, even stubborn mascara. Or if you like use half macadamia oil and half jojoba. You’ll get great results with any of these options.
3. Eye serum – Because it absorbs so quickly, macadamia oil makes a moisturizing and reparative eye serum that you can even use under makeup. Use just the smallest amount and gently pat it around your eyes.
4. Facial cleanser – Not only will macadamia oil remove your makeup, it will gently but effectively cleanse your skin.
5. Body Moisturizer – use macadamia oil as an allover moisturizer when you get out of the shower.
6. Hair moisturizer – if you struggle with heat-damaged or dry hair, we would highly recommend using just a few drops of macadamia oil on the ends of your hair. It works wonders to soften and moisturize!
Macadamia NUT Organic OIL, Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
Usage Rate: 1-100%
Natural high smoke point (400-450 F) allows for excellent cooking versatility
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 32 fl.oz Macadamia Nut Organic Oil Cold Pressed Premium Best Quality Skin Hair Care$25.69
Piping Rock 100% Pure Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil 3 Bottles x 16 fl oz (473 mL) Bottle Cold Pressed with Omega 9$24.49